South Lebanon, Ohio
Part time, 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts depending on the work setting. Weekends work and the need to be able to work flexible hours.
- Maintains safe and healthy environment by enforcing organizations policy and procedures. Practicing evacuation routes and reviews evacuation plan with clients.
- Responds to crisis situations by providing direct assistance and referrals to appropriate services including police and medical personnel.
- Encourages clients to successfully live independently by supporting activities of daily living, teaching respect of property and neighbors and conducting informational meetings. Institutes a sense of safety and security by providing emotional support and maintaining positive relationships. Encourages employment and other goal directed behavior.
- Assists clients with housekeeping responsibilities as necessary by washing dishes and laundry, shoveling snow, cleaning bathroom, sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
- Helps clients by receiving incoming calls and making outgoing calls, answering questions and providing information to authorized individuals in reference to client’s behavior, progress and condition.
- Reflects client’s progress, behavior, activity schedules, appointments, inspections and other pertinent information by maintaining progress notes, communication log other documentation, on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending meetings, workshops and seminars and participating in committee groups. Keeps accurate records by completing and maintaining required documentation.
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works overtime as required to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
- An appropriate combination of education, training, course work and experience may qualify an applicant to demonstrate required knowledge, skills, and abilities. An example of an acceptable qualification is: high school degree or GED with up to 3 months related experience or related college course work.
- Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.s
Letter of Interest, List of three references, Resume