Full Time with benefits including paid time off, health insurance, vision/dental, short term disability, simple IRA. Company vehicle/tools provided daily for travel between multi-county sites.
- Provide housing case management aimed at assisting clients in becoming stabilized in housing.
- Assist clients in communicating with landlords and working with case managers for client care.
- Maintain caseloads and productivity by ensuring regular contact with clients in community and office.
- Monitor and assess progress per agency policy, regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Meet with clients individually for housing inspections, certifications and re-certification’s.
- Track housing data, monitor client’s success and prepare reports utilizing agency electronic clinical documentation software.
- Meet routinely with program finder and assure documentation is in compliance with contract, regulatory and agency requirements and best clinical practices.
- Operate personal computer to enter, edit and/ or retrieve data and to produce reports and documentation.
- Work as a team member including participating in all required training, ensure the safety of others and participate in Peer Review/CQI process.
May provide, but is not limited to: crisis intervention, advocacy, medication monitoring, transportation assistance, financial assistance, ADL assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science or related area or;
- Equivalent combination of experience and training
- A valid driver’s license and current auto insurance may be required
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Housing inspections
- Lease signing
- Chart/file maintenance
- Landlord partnerships
Letter of Interest, List of three references, Resume